The Toronto Theosophical Society Library
The Library of the Toronto Theosophical Society is a collection of books about Theosophy as well as many books from the world’s numerous great religions, philosophies, and systems of thought. With books collected over the course of a century, our library is an excellent reference for those interested in studying these systems of thought.
The library is open to the general public for browsing during the following times:
- Tuesdays 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Book loans are free to members of the society. However, the general public is free to read and study within our library during library hours. Contact us to find out how to become a member and for location information.
Library Borrowing Procedure:
- To join the Library a subscription of $15.00 is required and annually thereafter.
Note: Accounting year ends Dec 31.
- A maximum of 3 books may be borrowed for a period of 1 month. An extension may be obtained on request to the Librarian personally or by phone (416-922-5571) during Library hours or by leaving a message for Librarian to pick up (give name and own phone number distinctly, please).
- Library Hours – Tuesday 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and Saturday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- It is to be noted that some books may not be taken out of the Library.